Precious (T.G): WATER!!!WATER!!!WATER!!! CAN NEVER BE REPLACED, EVEN WITH FRUITS

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

WATER!!!WATER!!!WATER!!! CAN NEVER BE REPLACED, EVEN WITH FRUITS

I've written a post on the importance of water here but I didn't really state the importance in the real sense of it or need I say I didn't really explain some of it in details. The importance of water can never be over-emphasized.....................

https://tgthegreatest.blogspot.com

My story goes like this.......


All of a sudden, my stomach started being big. I initially thought it was because I normally eat sardine bread as breakfast and fufu as dinner.......It must be too much of carbohydrate, I guessed.
Had to switch to proteins like beans and moimoi(bean cake) as dinner still no change nor reduction.
Had to take fruits daily, yet, still no change nor reduction either.

N.B: Fruits can never be replaced with water. 

But there was something I noticed, there were times when my stomach was normal and there were times it was big but I just couldn't figure it out.
Until wisdom came calling and I realised, those days my stomach went normal, I drank reasonable amount of water.
I then decided to drink minimum 10 glasses (50cl) of water daily. Since then, my story has changed, my stomach is not just normal, it has gone flatter......
Water also serve as a cleansing agent and a detoxifying agent as pimple appeared on my face which cleared later. It boost weight loss.
A lot of sickness, disease, malfunctioning of basic organs and systems could be avoided if only we drink plenty of water.
Since we are to take minimun of 10 glasses (50 cl) a day, I suggest 2 glasses immediately you awake in the morning, then a glass at every 2hours interval.
Let me also bring to your notice that the water should be clean.......Now, how do you know if the water you drink is clean, there are testers to test the alkalinity or acidity of the water.
This will be discussed at a later time, stay tuned for other post.






2 comments: